InterMoor has over 20 years of knowledge and expertise in West Africa with a variety of proven services.
Our local team has been taking care of the majority of rig moves in the region for over two decades, as well FPSO mooring line inspection and repair, working with key operators and contractors such as:
- Bumi, Eni, Esso, NPDC Total, Transocean in Nigeria
- Chevron, Esso, Ocean Rig, Seadrill, Total, Transocean in Angola
- CNOOC, Hess, MEGI, Noble Energy, Transocean in EG
- Kosmos, Tullow in Ghana
For operators and rig owners, we provide rig moving and temporary mooring services, from analysis and engineering to equipment provision and offshore operations. All our marine specialists are Matthews-Daniel certified and InterMoor has had a strong local training programme in place in Angola since 2007. All our crew on vessels are local Angolans, from riggers to operations manager and from vessel and logistics coordinators.
We have serviced regional floating production units since 2013, providing:
– FPSO mooring line certified chain inspection – Sanha
– FPSO life extension (mooring line repair and replacement) – Zafiro, Mystras, Erha, Perkasa
– FPSO mooring line and riser decommissioning – Kuito
– Calm buoy decommissioning – Kuito
We have strong and secure local on-the-ground coverage:
• Two locations with experienced teams in Angola: Luanda (office staff house) and Malongo (yard facility)
• A Joint Venture in Equatorial Guinea
• An office in Lagos, Nigeria