InterMoor has remained at the forefront of foundation innovation
Our installed conductors are recognised as the superior product to traditionally jetted conductors since the driving process is such a well understood operation geotechnically.
We install conductors by driving them to the desired penetration with a MENCK-built deepwater subsea hydraulic hammer spread, which allows us to provide these services in water depths up to 7,300 ft. with +/-3-inch elevation accuracy. This is achieved through our partnership with sister company MENCK GmbH
Some advantages to InterMoor Conductor Service’s methodology:
- Reduces personnel exposure to pipe handling.
- Minimal environmental footprint.
- Safe installation through shallow flow and overpressured formations.
- Sufficient capacity on installation, no waiting for soil set up.
- Can be installed in single welded piece, or connected pipe.
- Installation of connected pipe has built in contingency.
- Same equipment can install foundation piles and anchor piles.
- Driven product is a more economic solution.
- All installation operations are OFF critical path.
- Reduces downtime exposure during adverse weather or loop currents.
- Potential savings of 40% on material.
- Potential savings of 2 operational days per conductor.