An opportunity has arisen for an experience Project Support Administrator to join the InterMoor APAC team, based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Projects Manager, this is a one year fixed-term role providing support to a key project. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional communication, administration and attention to detail.
- Manage staff records
- Update of manpower availability records
- Updating of annual leave records
- Filing of leave records
- Input and review of timesheets
- Manage project costs in consultation with the Project Manager
- Ensuring project documents are accurate and up to date
- General office administration
- Flight bookings and travel documents
- Interface with clients for transmittals and doc control
- Manage travel requirements for staff and contractors
- Check contractor invoicing
- Work closely, collaboratively and openly with stakeholders in order to achieve high quality work in line with InterMoor standards
- To ensure his/ her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
- HSSEQ compliance following all policies and procedures
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Implement InterMoor safety and quality management systems
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Good standard of education.
- Relevant logistics experience in similar/other industry.
- Understanding of country and travel requirements and procedures.
- Good planning, prioritization and organisational skills.
- Effective and competent with MS Office Suite.
- High level of time management skills.
- Provision of accurate data input.
- Good level of communication skills both written and verbal.
In return, InterMoor offers a dynamic and rewarding opportunity with a global leader in its field. If you think you are up for the challenge we would love to hear from you – please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only candidates with the existing right to work in Singapore will be considered.